I decided to do some upgrades to the dyno to make data collection easier. I set up a new Programmable Automation Controller (PAC). It is more programmable than my previous setup. Eventually I plan to have it control the throttle, load, and shut down tests if EGT's or EGO gets out of limits. For now I'm just making it easy to calibrate all the inputs and have it do the math for me.
I did some CAD,CAM, and machining tonight on a new primary throttle shaft. I added a few degrees to the TPS position with the blades fully shut. This will eliminate the possibility of a dead spot in the TPS output on motors that require very little air to idle. I tested it on the bench and installed in the turbo Ranger. Results look good. More road testing tomorrow.
Road testing of throttle body version 11.2 is going well. Idle, throttle response, and performance are exceeding expectations. There needs to be a slight modification to the fully closed TPS angle. This will be version 11.3 and it will go through some final dyno testing before being offered for sale.